Call for Research Papers/Abstracts
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Rice Trader World Rice Conference 2019 is aimed at the global rice community. With over 600 delegates expected and a regular attendance over recent years of 500-580, this is an ideal networking opportunity for anyone in the rice or allied industries. Buyers and traders are in attendance due to the appeal as a one-stop-shop meeting point with the region’s top suppliers, while suppliers use the meetings as an occasion to renew friendships, make new contacts and grow relationships. TRT World Rice Conference 2019 would be an excellent opportunity for players across the global rice supply chain.
In past years, we have had a many attendees from industries including:
- Rice Millers
- Research Community
- Grain Merchandisers
- Government Officials
- Freight Brokers
- Sustainability Interested Parties
- Commodity Surveyors and Inspectors
- Procurement Officials and Importers and End-Users
- Shipping Industry Officials (Liner and Bulk)
- Government/Trade Representatives
- Fertilizer Suppliers & rice production input vendors
- Seed Suppliers
- Rice Researchers
- Sorting/Milling/Machinery and Post-harvest Sector
- Collateral Managers
- Trade Finance / Commodity Trade Finance
- Marine / Cargo Insurance
- Legal Specialists supporting the Rice Trade
- Regional Rice Associations/Government Bodies and Institutes
We welcome delegates from these and all other industries related to rice. Delegates from all aspects of the rice industry will find something of value at the 2019 World Rice Conference, and we look forward to your attendance in November!